Here at natural Simplicity we have gone to great lengths to find beautiful objects that have the highest environmental standards, support UK artisans, small cottage industries, small ethical companies and also offer you the purest, most natural products available for your home, your children your family and your friends.
These items are all made with great skill and care, making use of natural, renewable resources in a sensitive and respectful way – enabling you to appreciate the wonderful offerings of the natural world.
You can find out more about the materials used in our products below.
- British Organic WoolBritish Organic Wool All our wool items are made from 100% British Organic Wool. Our range of Organic Wool includes beautiful blankets, throws, natural Teddies and soft toys, scarves, hats and gloves. Many items are made using the wool from rare breed sheep including Jacobs, Shetland and Hebridean sheep and Roussin de la Hague lambs. […]Read More
- Handmade Wood CraftsHandmade wood items made to last All our handmade wood products are sourced from wood grown in the UK, often supplied by tree surgeons – this wood is always rescued from becoming firewood or going to landfill. Other wood used is from coppicing, usually local to the craftsman. The quality handmade wood items we sell […]Read More
- UK DriftwoodAll our UK driftwood products are made from driftwood collected by hand from beaches around the UK, there is no damage to the environment during the collection process. No bleaches, dyes or varnishes are applied to the wood. Our UK Driftwood products We have a number of UK driftwood items; Driftwood Sconce’s, Driftwood Hearts, Driftwood […]Read More
- WillowThe willow used in our products is grown organically in the UK. If there is ever a problem with willow beetle the grower simply knocks them off by hand. It is relatively easy to grow willow organically when produced on a fairly small scale with different varieties – however large scale growing creates a monoculture […]Read More
- Recycled GlassOur recycled glass items are some of the few products that we import in to the UK. We purchase our glass from a UK based, ethical and environmentally conscious company who import the products from Spain. We have lots of products made from recycled glass, including; recycled wine glasses, tumblers, carafe, jugs, vases, candle holders, […]Read More
- Straw CraftWheat Straw Craft The wheat used to make are wonderful straw craft corn products is grown in the midlands and harvested in a low impact way – there are no finishes added to the decorations such as bleach, dyes or varnishes. All the straw craft are delicately plaited by a talented Scottish craftswoman. We have […]Read More
- RushThe rush used in our products is sensitively harvested from rivers in the UK, there is no environmental damage during the harvesting. The rush is left in it’s raw natural state with no finishes added. The rush grows in slow moving rivers and have for centuries been put to use by man for many purposes, […]Read More