- What information Natural Simplicity may collect about you;
- How Natural Simplicity will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Natural Simplicity will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Natural Simplicity, including customer email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Natural Simplicity, including Customers email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Natural Simplicity, including email address
How Natural Simplicity will use your personal data
Natural Simplicity will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- To allow the Natural Simplicity website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Natural Simplicity website,
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business.
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Natural Simplicity website.
Who Natural Simplicity may disclose your personal information to
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Natural Simplicity.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them. We may use Session cookies on the Natural Simplicity website. We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Natural Simplicity website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
We may also use your personal information:
How Natural Simplicity secures your personal data
Natural Simplicity takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all personal information on our secure servers. Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Natural Simplicity holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Natural Simplicity
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Natural Simplicity accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.